ATTORNEY ANNE M. RUDOLPH
Anne M. Rudolph is a Shareholder in the Firm and Chair of the Appellate Section.
Anne is dedicated to providing the best possible service to her clients while assisting them to resolve their legal matters. She maintains the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
Anne is a San Diego native with extensive ties to the local community.
- Joined firm in 2008
- California Bar – member since 1999
- BA, University of California at San Diego
- JD, University of Oklahoma College of Law with Highest Honors
- Order of the Coif
- Certified Specialist Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
Memberships & Organizations
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section, 2017
- Legal Ethics Committee, 2015 to Present
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Co-Chair, 2018 Golf Tournament
- Co-Chair, Fund for Justice Committee, 2012 to 2014
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers®, Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorneys in San Diego, 2018
- Phone: (619) 239-1211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org