ATTORNEY SHANNON N. MONTISANO
Shannon N. Montisano works in the areas of probate, trust and conservatorship litigation, and trust, probate, conservatorship and guardianship administration.
Shannon represents fiduciaries, beneficiaries as well as petitioners and objectors in conservatorship and guardianship matters.
Shannon is a founding board member of the Probate Attorneys of San Diego (PASD), a professional organization which provides continuing education courses for the attorneys who work in the probate courts.
Shannon has a background in estate planning which gives her a unique perspective on disputed probate and trust matters.
- Joined firm in 2011
- California Bar – member since 1995
- Member of San Diego County Bar
- San Diego State University
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Certified Specialist Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Founding Board Member, Probate Attorneys of San Diego (PASD)
Honors & Recognition
- Top Attorney Award Recipient
- Katzenstein v. Chabad of Poway (California Court of Appeal, 4th Appellate District, D066340, Published 6/15/2015)
- Phone: (619) 239-1211
- Email: email@example.com