ATTORNEY KENT C. THOMPSON
Kent C. Thompson works in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Administration, Business Planning and Real Estate.
K.C. assists individuals, fiduciaries, and businesses in all areas of administration, business, and real estate law. K.C. has particular expertise in complex real estate matters and title issues.
K.C. is a trusted advisor and uses his over forty years of legal experience to cut to the chase and resolve matters on behalf of his client.
- Joined firm in 2012
- California Bar – member since 1975
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- University of Wyoming School of Law, Laramie, Wyoming
- State Bar of California – qualified as a “Special Master”
- San Diego Inns of Court – alumnus
- State Bar of California Estate Planning Trust and Probate Law Section – member
- State Bar of California Real Property Law Section – member
- San Diego County Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section – member
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego – member
- General Counsel to prominent non-profit institution in Del Mar, California
- San Diego Ronald McDonald House – director
- Phone: (619) 239-1211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org